Are you an organized, analytical, Excel expert with Sales Reporting experience looking for an opportunity to utilize your multi-tasking and project management skills? If so, Purdys might be just what you need to take your career to the next level!
We are excited about this offer for a new team member to join our fantastic organization as a full time, permanent member of the Planning & Allocation department at our Vancouver Head Office. The Planning & Allocation department plans merchandise, forecasts, seasonal sale and operations support for all sales channels.
The main goal of the Forecasting and Analysis Support is to provide support and solutions to the various sales channels to allow them to focus on the personal Chocolatier experience, customer obsessed service and sales.
Duties and Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Monitoring and processing shop orders placed through the shop ordering system (including data entry)
• Providing general shop support - with schedule flexibility during peak seasons
• Acting as a liaison between other departments including retail, production and warehouse
• Preparing, generating, and distributing sales reports
• Assisting with data collection, reporting on seasonal and year round sales and forecasting
• Preparing seasonal and "one of" product and supply distribution
• Processing seasonal orders from shops for product and supplies
• Assisting with seasonal inventory counts and "rush" order processing
• Excellent communication skills (in person, via telephone, via email)
• Expert multi-tasking, organizational, and project management abilities
• Expert knowledge with Microsoft Excel
• Proficient knowledge with Microsoft Word, Outlook
• Intermediate familiarity with warehousing, shipping, shop ordering processes
• Experience with Sales Reporting and Forecasting
How to Apply?
• Via our website, www.purdys.com
• Via this ad
• Drop your resume off at any Shop
Please have “Forecasting and Analysis Support” in the Subject line of your application.
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.