Do you have the natural drive to lead a team and create excitement about sales? If so, Purdys Chocolatier is the right team for you.
Purdys Chocolatier is looking for potential Managers, Assistant Managers, and Managers on the Bench for the Greater Toronto Area in Ontario.
With current management team members growing into larger roles, moves, and new shop openings happening in 2014 - Purdys wants to be prepared with Management team members ready to go!
The Management team is responsible for achieving overall profitability, maintaining efficient shop operations, and providing effective leadership and management to the retail staff. The Management team serves as a liaison between the shop and the Purdys’ Support Office and positively supports its policies, programs, and initiatives. Your success in this role will come from your ability to engage with customers, drive sales, and work in a team environment.
This position is an excellent opportunity to take your career to the next level.
In a Management role, duties include but are not limited to:
• Using Sales drive to achieve profit goals
• Providing Customer Obsessed Service and Sales through leadership by example, training, coaching, managing and scheduling others
• Selecting quality Associates by effectively recruiting, interviewing and hiring
• Training and developing Associates to become productive and promotable internal candidates by:
- Orientating, training, coaching, motivating, counseling, disciplining, and providing written performance reviews
- Participating and assisting in leading meetings
- Providing and participating in opportunities for self development
• Controlling inventory levels of product and supplies to meet daily requirements
• Promoting Purdys’ Special Service options
All Applicants Must Have:
• 2 years of progressive management experience in a retail or hospitality environment\
• Extensive people and sales management experience
• Flexibility to work all mall hours
Here are just some of the sweet perks you enjoy as a Purdys employee:
• Educational Sponsorship
• Career Development
• Recognition Programs
• Computer Purchase Program
• Registered Retirement Savings Plan
• Product Discounts
• Employer-matched Charitable Donations
Please have “Management, GTA” as the Subject, and direct all resumes to the HR Recruiter.
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.