Do you love chocolates, have a passion for selling, and are looking to further expand your career in retail?
Our Purdys team at Rideau Centre in Ottawa, ON is looking for a Team Lead to join their wonderful shop!
This leadership position reports to the Management of the shop. This position works with the Management team to ensure all functions relating to merchandising, customer service, and general shop operations are performed efficiently and to the policies and guidelines of Purdys Chocolatier. This role may encompass providing day-to-day direction to staff, however, will not be responsible for hiring or discipline of staff.
Your success will come from your ability to engage with customers, drive sales, and work in a team environment.
We are looking for a Team Lead who is:
• Positive, willing to learn, able to embrace new challenges
• Self-motivated, driven for results
• Passionate about chocolate
• Enthusiastic about selling a quality product
• Dedicated to providing a great customer experience
• Energetic and enjoy meeting new people
• Excited about working in a team setting and growing within Purdy’s
All candidates must have flexibility to work all types of shifts during mall hours. Weekly hours are estimated to be 24-32 hours per week.
Leadership experience in a fast-paced retail/hospitality industry is necessary for success in this role.
• Via our website, www.purdys.com
• Via this ad
• Via fax, 604 301-4401
• Or drop your resume off directly at one of our shops!
Please have “Team Lead, Rideau Centre” in the Subject line of your application.
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.