Do you have the natural drive to lead a team and create excitement about sales? If so, Purdy’s might be just what you are looking for!
We are looking for a Shop Manager to lead our team at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton, ON! The Shop Manager is responsible for achieving overall profitability, maintaining efficient shop operations, and providing effective leadership and management to the retail staff. This position serves as a liaison between the shop and the Purdy’s Support Office and positively supports its policies, programs and initiatives. Your success in this role will come from your ability to engage with customers, drive sales, and work in a team environment.
This position is an excellent opportunity to build on your career in retail while selling our award winning chocolate products, nuts and premium ice creams!
In this role, duties include but are not limited to:
• Using Sales drive to achieve profit goals
• Providing Customer Obsessed Service and Sales through leadership by example, training, coaching, managing and scheduling others
• Selecting quality Associates by effectively recruiting, interviewing and hiring
• Training and developing Associates to become productive and promotable internal candidates by:
o Orientating, training, coaching, motivating, counseling, disciplining, and providing written performance reviews
o Participating and assisting in leading meetings
o Providing and participating in opportunities for self development.
• Controlling inventory levels of product and supplies to meet daily requirements
• Promoting Purdys’ Special Service options
All Applicants MUST Have:
• Minimum 2 years of progressive management experience in a retail or hospitality environment
• Flexibility to work all mall hours
Here are just some of the sweet perks you enjoy as an employee:
• Educational Sponsorship
• Career Development
• Recognition Programs
• Computer Purchase Program
• Registered Retirement Savings Plan
• Product Discounts
• Employer-matched Charitable Donations
• Via our website, www.purdys.com
• Via email, through this ad
• Via fax, 604 301-4401
• Or drop your resume off directly at one of our shops!
Please have “Manager, Bramalea” in the subject line of your application.
Purdys Chocolatier recognizes the value of skills and knowledge gained outside of formal education and paid employment. Applicants who present an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest in Purdys Chocolatier, but due to the volume of applications received, we are only able to contact those applicants who have been selected for an interview. No phone calls please.