About Us Purdys Chocolatier Blog Careers Virtual Factory Tours Community Involvement People of Purdys Green Initiatives Press Coverage Press Releases Store Locations Become an Affiliate
For more than 100 years, Purdys has been a ‘sweet’ part of our communities, whether right here at home supporting local initiatives or abroad supporting our cocoa farmers.
All told, Purdys’ fundraising, donations and sponsorship initiatives give back more than $3 million each year to community organizations.
And at Purdys, we support a healthy, active lifestyle for everyone, and we run, walk or bike to raise funds for many local charities.
Donation requests for chocolate gifts
Non-profit or charitable organizations interested in receiving chocolate donations from Purdys Chocolatier are invited to apply online.
DONATION REQUESTS MUST MEET OUR ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES:
- Requests must be made a minimum of 30 days prior to the event date
- Request must be for chocolate donations only
- You must be able to pick up the donation in person from a Purdys shop. Click here for a list of all locations.
- Event must include or promote activities that support a healthy, active lifestyle
- Valid email address must be provided at the time of donation request submission