About Us Purdys Chocolatier Blog Careers Virtual Factory Tours Community Involvement People of Purdys Green Initiatives Store Locations Become an Affiliate
For more than 100 years, Purdys has been a ‘sweet’ part of our communities, whether right here at home supporting local initiatives or abroad supporting our cocoa farmers.
All told, Purdys’ fundraising, donations and sponsorship initiatives give back more than $3 million each year to community organizations.
And at Purdys, we support a healthy, active lifestyle for everyone, and we run, walk or bike to raise funds for many local charities.
Donation requests for chocolate gifts
Non-profit or charitable organizations interested in receiving chocolate donations from Purdys Chocolatier are invited to apply online.
DONATION REQUESTS MUST MEET OUR ELIGIBILITY GUIDELINES:
- Requests must be made a minimum of 30 days prior to the event date
- Request must be for chocolate donations only
- You must be able to pick up the donation in person from a Purdys shop. Click here for a list of all locations.
- Event must include or promote activities that support a healthy, active lifestyle
- Valid email address must be provided at the time of donation request submission