In This Recipe:
Yield - 1 Latte
- 2 shots of espresso (can use instant espresso powder)
- 1 cup skim or 2% milk, as preferred
- 2 Apple Crisp Caramels, quartered
- Pour espresso into serving mug.
- In a microwavable cup, add milk and quartered Apple Crisp Caramel pieces.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir, then heat again for 30 more seconds.
- Whip in blender using flat blades for 30 seconds or whip using a mini-whisk to create foam.
- If using blender, remove lid and let stand for 1 minute.
- Stir to combine foam.
- Pour milk mixture into coffee.
- Sprinkle cinnamon or chocolate power on top and enjoy!