Candy Corn & White Chocolate Snickerdoodles
In This Recipe:
Yield - Approx. 50 cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
- Stir in 50 g of Purdys Classic White Chocolate and half the Candy Corn.
- Chill dough along with a cookie sheet in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix 3 tbsp sugar with 3 tsp cinnamon.
- Scoop dough balls into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
- Gently roll to coat evenly.
- Place dough balls on the chilled cookie sheet, and embed 1-2 Candy Corn in each.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before enjoying.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives