In This Recipe:
Yield - 12 servings
- 1 French bread baguette
- 200 ml olive oil
- 200g Brie cheese
- 3 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 120g Purdys' dark chocolate
- 10g sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice French bread into 12, 1/2 inch slices. Brush olive oil on both sides of bread and toast both sides in oven.
- Remove rind of Brie cheese and mix in a mixing bowl with 2 Tbsp. olive oil and chopped basil leaves. Blend together thoroughly. Spread thin layer of cheese mixture onto toasted French bread.
- Top brie cheese layer with some grated Purdys' dark chocolate and return to oven just until cheese and chocolate have melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sea salt and serve.