Chocolate & Cardamom Waffles
- Sift all dry ingredients together into a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the ingredients and add eggs, milk, yogurt and vanilla to the indentation.
- Whisk thoroughly, incorporating bits of flour into the egg mixture a little at a time to prevent lumps.
- Cut milk and dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a glass bowl with butter.
- Gradually melt chocolate in microwave, using 10-20 second intervals and stirring in between until completely liquid.
- Fold melted chocolate into the batterand let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cook in a waffle iron greased with vegetable oil, as per iron instructions.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives