In This Recipe:
Yield - 8 servings
- Sift together sugar, cocoa powder, corn starch and salt in medium sized bowl.
- Pour half and half cream into large saucepan and whisk in cocoa powder mixture.
- Warm on medium heat, whisking until pudding starts to bubble and thicken (about 4 minutes).
- Remove saucepan from heat and fold in dark chocolate, ginger and vanilla.
- Pour into ramekins and let cool, then cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives