Cookie Crunch Almond Christmas Crackle
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper then lay out the saltines on top.
- In saucepan on medium heat, melt together butter and brown sugar to create a caramel. Bring to a boil, then boil for 3 minutes while continuing to stir.
- Pour caramel over saltines, then bake for 5 minutes.
- While saltines are baking, heat Cookie Crunch Bells in microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until just barely melted.
- Once saltines are out of the oven, spread melted Cookie Crunch Bells onto them and sprinkle with chopped Haystacks and sea salt.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Break into pieces to serve.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives