- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp water
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup almonds, finely chopped
- 14 pieces Purdys Cordial Cherries
- Icing sugar (as needed)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add in vanilla and water.
- Mix in flour and almonds.
- Cover dough and chill for 1-2 hours.
- Divide dough into 14 equal pieces. Flatten each piece and wrap around a Cordial Cherry chocolate. Tip: Prevent cracking by fully covering each Cordial Cherry in dough, leaving no gaps.
- Bake for 12 minutes on sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Allow to cool completely and dust with icing sugar.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives