In This Recipe:
Yield - 2 Martinis
- 1/2 cup 18% cream or half and half
- 2 Purdys' Classic Dark Chocolate Bars
- 2oz Bols Cherry Liqueur
- 1oz vodka
- 2oz simple syrup
- 1/2oz Grenadine
- Melt chocolate and simple syrup in microwave.
- Mix to ensure all chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour chocolate and simple syrup combination into martini shaker and add cream, vodka and Bols Cherry Liqueur.
- Add ice cubes and shake until cold.
- Strain into chilled martini glass.
- Add swirl of Grenadine and garnish with maraschino cherries and Purdys' Classic White Chocolate Bar shavings.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Combine ingerdients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Let cool.