Grilled Pineapple with Tequila Chili Pepper Chocolate Sauce
In This Recipe:
- 1 whole pineapple
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 6 pieces Purdys’ Chili Pepper
- 1 oz orange juice
- 2 oz tequila
- Peel and slice pineapple into quarter inch rounds.
- On barbecue heated to high, grill pineapple slices for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Whisk together whipping cream, Chili Pepper chocolate, orange juice and tequila until melted and smoothly blended together.
- Drizzle sauce over grilled pineapple and serve.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives