Kentucky Bourbon Brownies
For the brownies
For the frosting
For the drizzle
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate, stirring occasional over medium heat for 3 - 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in all remaining brownie ingredients until well mixed.
- Spread batter into prepared pan and bake for 28 to 32 minutes or until brownies pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely.
- Melt butter and white chocolate over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bourbon.
- Frost cooled brownies.
- Melt dark chocolate and shortening on low heat, stirring constantly until smooth and drizzle over brownies.
- Let stand for 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives