Chocolate Peanut Butter & Bacon Rice Krispie Squares
- Fry bacon until crispy and cut into 1/4 pieces.
- Place on paper towel and set aside.
- Cut white chocolate into pieces and microwave until melted completely.
- Blend in peanut butter and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cut dark chocolate into pieces and microwave until melted completely.
- In a large pot, heat butter and marshmallows on low heat until completely melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder, melted dark chocolate and chopped bacon.
- If mixture does not blend well, return to low heat, stirring constantly.
- Stir in Rice Krispies.
- Pour half of the mixture into a 9 x 13 greased pan and gently pack down until smooth.
- Drizzle white chocolate and peanut butter mixture over the first layer, then spread remaining Rice Krispies in the pan, levelling with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, then cut into squares and serve.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives