Pumpkin Truffle Pie with White Chocolate Whipped Cream
Pumpkin Truffle Pie
- 1 can pureed pumpkin, 15 oz
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 14 oz
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 unbaked pie crust, 9 inches
- 6 Pumpkin Truffles
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Whisk pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, spices and salt in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Pour mixture into crust, and dot with Pumpkin Truffles, embedding some into the mixture while leaving some on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Continue baking for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into centre comes out clean.
- Let cool before serving.
White Chocolate Whipped Cream
- Heat 25 ml of whipping cream in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in 50 g of Purdys' Classic White Chocolate until chocolate melts.
- Let cool slightly.
- Whip remaining 225 ml of whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Fold white chocolate mixture into whipped cream.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives