Spearmint Caramel Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C.)
- Line an 8-inch square pan with a large rectangle of foil, leaving a foil overhang over the rim of the pan.
- Use a little butter or non-stick spray to grease the inside of the foil lining.
- Cut the Purdys' Spearmint Caramels into small pieces.
- In a medium saucepan set over very low heat, melt the butter and the chocolate, stirring frequently, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar.
- Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract and Spearmint Caramel pieces.
- Stir in the nuts, followed by the flour and salt.
- Scrape the batter into the lined baking pan bake for 35 minutes, or until the brownies feel just-set in the centre.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Once cool, lift the brownies out of the pan by grasping the foil overhang, then cut into squares.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives