Contact Us Shipping information Allergy Information Nutritional Information Kosher Information FAQ Security and Privacy Site Map Gift Card Balance Track an Order
- The only information Purdys Chocolatier obtains about you is information supplied voluntarily by you.
- In cases when Purdys Chocolatier may ask for personal information to provide you with services tailored especially for you, or to inform you about new features or services, it will be kept totally confidential.
- Purdys Chocolatier uses “cookies” to bring you a better shopping experience by helping us to keep track of your checkout process from page to page.
- By giving us your email address at checkout, you are authorizing us to contact you regarding orders you have made. We may also send you shopping cart reminder transactional emails about products you have placed in your shopping cart. You may unsubscribe from these shopping cart reminders by clicking the unsubscribe button included in all of our emails.
- If you have agreed to be put on our mailing list, Purdys Chocolatier may contact you via email or regular mail. You may opt-out from our email correspondence by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.
- From time to time, we may have promotions that are sponsored by reputable third parties. If you choose to participate in a promotion, any information exchanged with any other third party will be in advancement of the promotion.
- When you place an order, we need to know your name, email address, mailing address, credit card number (including expiration date) and other payment information as applicable to be able to fulfill your order and notify you of your order status.
- We personalize your shopping experience by using your purchases to shape our recommendations about other products that might be of interest to you. We also monitor member traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website.
Privacy Officer/Duncan Johnston
8330 Chester Street
(Monday through Friday - 9:00am to 5:00pm):
Please read this information carefully and note that by using our website you have acknowledged having read this agreement and agreed to the provisions listed below each time you have visited our website. If you do not agree with any of the provisions listed, you may not use our website. Purdys Chocolatier reserves the right to change or modify this agreement at any time without notice.
Use of Website
Use of this website signifies understanding, acknowledgment and acceptance of this agreement. The user may not change, modify or amend this agreement in any way, shape or form. This website can only be used by persons who have reached legal age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
Ownership of Material: All material displayed on www.PURDYS.com is owned by Purdys Chocolatier. Any material downloaded from our site for the purpose of commercial and non-commercial purposes needs our prior written consent.
Site Information Errors: We strive to provide you the most current and accurate information on our site; however, we cannot guarantee that information on our site is error-free. Purdys Chocolatier cannot be held responsible for any damages arising out of your use of our site. We reserve the right to cancel and reject orders for any reason. In the case that our products have been incorrectly priced and purchased, Purdys Chocolatier will cancel the order, correct the price, and make them available for purchase at the correct price.
The use of our site is at your own risk. Everything on our site is provided on an “AS-IS” basis without any warranties or conditions, either expressed or implied and including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
As Purdys Chocolatier does not review sites linked to our site, we are not responsible for links to our site. No links to www.PURDYS.com are allowed without our written consent. If permission is granted, we may revoke rights at any time. There may be times when Purdys Chocolatier chooses to advertise with other websites that are not operated by Purdys Chocolatier. As these sites are independent, your dealings with these sites are at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible and liable. Furthermore, Purdys Chocolatier does not endorse the contents, goods, and services provided by such sites.
In order to avoid miscommunication and/or confusion about any unsolicited ideas, our policy is to not accept them. Ideas submitted to us range from retail, marketing, production and any other forms by which Purdys Chocolatier conducts its daily operations and business. Any submitted idea to us by email or any other type of correspondence will become our property and may or may not be used for any other purpose.
Governing Jurisdiction of Law
Purdys Chocolatier Head Offices are located in British Columbia, Canada. Any claims or cause of action arising from the use of this site shall be resolved before the courts of British Columbia, Canada.
Agreement is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2016 Purdys Chocolatier
‘Everyone has a favourite’, Purdys Chocolatier design, Diamondeye design, Purdys, Purdys' design, Purdys’ Purple Gold Swirl design, Purdy’s Chocolates, Purdy’s, Hedgehogs, Sweet Georgia Browns, Peanut Butter Daisies, Hedgehog design, Nutty Mac Whites are all registered trademarks.