Our new Future Ship feature allows you to choose a specific date or “Future Shipping Date” to ship your order. This means your order will ship out from our Fulfillment Centre on the chosen day.
How to Find and Select Your Future Shipping Date
How It Works:
With Future Ship, you can choose a Future Shipping Date to ship out your order from our fulfilment centre. This way, you can plan ahead for upcoming occasions, anticipate deliveries, and minimise any missed deliveries
How to Select Future Shipping Date:
- When you’re viewing your Bag, click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’. Log in to your Purdys account, or use guest checkout.
- On the Shipping Page, you will see “Select a future shipping date”
Select the date you want your order to ship out using the calendar icon.
Please note, we cannot guarantee your order will ship out on the exact date chosen (but we will do our best!).
- After filling out your shipping address, choose your preferred Shipping Method: Standard, Express, or Priority
- Complete the remaining steps of your purchase.
- Wait for your Purdys treats to arrive!
- The Future Shipping Date only applies to the date your order will be shipped from the fulfillment centre, not when the order will be delivered to your address.
- The Future Shipping Date will be noted on your order confirmation page, before your order is finalized. Please note, this date is an estimation. We’re unable to guarantee your order will be shipped out on this exact date.
- Future Shipping Dates are not available on weekends or holidays.
- For Pre-Order and Backorder Items, the earliest Future Shipping Date will be the earliest day the item is available.
- If you choose Future Ship and wish to pay with PayPal, please select Paypal only while on the Payment page as you provide your billing information.
- Unfortunately, we can not offer Future Ship for our Chocolate Gift Subscriptions, and Chocograms.
- Future Ship is available for most of our in-stock items, some restrictions may apply.
- The Future Shipping Date is the estimated day your order will be shipped from our Fulfillment Centre. We do our best to accommodate every request, but unforeseen circumstances may affect the shipment date, we therefore cannot guarantee your order will be shipped out on this exact date.
What’s the difference between Future Ship and the usual shipping methods?
Future Ship allows you to choose a specific date for your order to be shipped out from our fulfillment centre, rather than immediately upon ordering. So even when you’re ordering for an occasion a month away, you can choose a shipment time closer to your event.
What does “Future Shipping Date” mean?
Future Shipping Date refers to the date your order will leave our fulfillment centre.
How do I know when my shipment will be delivered?
Once you know your Future Shipping Date, as seen on your order confirmation page, just add on the number of Transit Days of your chosen method of shipping.
E.g. If you choose Standard Delivery BC, the transit days are 3-7 business days. Now add it to your Future Shipping Date, and count down the days to receive your treats.
Future Shipping Date: 11/16/2020
Transit Days: 7 Business Days
Estimated Delivery Date: 11/24/2020
Can I use the Future Ship service for phone orders?
Of course! We’d be happy to help you choose a Future Shipping Date over the phone. Just give us a call when you’re ready to order: 1.888.478.7397 ext. 4
Can I choose a Future Shipping Date on Pre-Orders, and Backorder items?
Yes! For pre-orders, and backordered items, the earliest Future Shipping Date is the date when the item will be available again.
Is Future Ship available for Chocolate Gift Subscriptions and Chocograms?
Unfortunately, Future Ship is not available for orders of our Chocolate Gift Subscriptions or our Chocograms.
Does Future Ship mean Express shipping?
Future Ship offers the same methods of shipping as regular shipping. You can choose between: