Aztec Spiced Hot Chocolate
In This Recipe:
Yield - 2 Servings
- Simmer milk or cream with vanilla bean, red chili and cinnamon stick for one minute.
- Cut chocolate bars into small squares and whisk into cream until melted.
- Remove from heat and let steep for ten minutes.
- Strain out spices and serve.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick or marshmallows and a dusting of cocoa powder.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives