Especially created to complement:
Raspberry Balsamic Truffle
Yield - 1 Serving
- 3 raspberries
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 1/4 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz bourbon
- 1.5 oz red wine such as a cabernet sauvignon or merlot, ideally with pronounced chocolate or dark berry notes
- Lemon for garnish
- Pinch of black pepper
- In cocktail shaker, muddle 3 raspberries.
- Shake over ice with 1/4 oz simple syrup, 1/4 oz lemon juice, 1 oz of bourbon and 1.5 oz red wine.
- Garnish with lemon twist and pinch of black pepper
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Combine ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Let cool.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives