In This Recipe:
Classic Bar - White Chocolate
- 50ml whipping cream
- 60g brie cheese
- 220g Purdys' White Chocolate
- 15g butter
- 4g or 2 large fresh basil leaves
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 45g fig relish
- Combine whipping cream and butter in saucepan with finely diced basil and set stove to simmer.
- Once butter has melted and mixture is around 140 0F, remove from stove and add brie cheese, stirring until completely blended into cream mixture.
- Return mixture to stove on medium heat and add finely chopped white chocolate, stirring until completely melted.
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice and pour mixture into two egg rings.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours.
- Remove from fridge and run knife around inside edge of egg ring.
- Cut cheese round into wedge shapes.
- Serve at room temperature on crackers topped with fig relish.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives