Chai Tea & Ginger Hot Chocolate
In This Recipe:
Chocolate Covered Ginger
Classic Bar - White Chocolate
Yield - 2 Servings
- Heat milk or cream in saucepan on medium heat, but do not boil.
- Cut chocolate into small squares and chop chocolate coated ginger into fine pieces.
- Whisk chocolate and ginger into milk until melted.
- Let steep for ten minutes.
- Remove tea bag and strain mixture.
- Serve garnished with cinnamon stick or crystalized ginger.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives