Chocolate & Beer BBQ Sauce
In This Recipe:
Classic Bar - 70% Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp Hungarian paprika
- 1 cup pale ale
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 50 g Purdys' 70% Dark Chocolate
- In a medium sized pot over medium heat, combine olive oil and crushed garlic and heat until garlic becomes fragrant (about 30 seconds).
- Whisk in remaining ingredients except chocolate.
- Simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally (about 15 to 20 minutes).
- Before serving, chop chocolate into small pieces and add to sauce, stirring until completely melted.
- Use with any of your favourite barbequed meats!
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives