In This Recipe:
Classic Bar - 70% Dark Chocolate
Yield - 12 servings
- 1 French bread baguette
- 200 ml olive oil
- 200g Brie cheese
- 3 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 120g Purdys' dark chocolate
- 10g sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice French bread into 12, 1/2 inch slices. Brush olive oil on both sides of bread and toast both sides in oven.
- Remove rind of Brie cheese and mix in a mixing bowl with 2 Tbsp. olive oil and chopped basil leaves. Blend together thoroughly. Spread thin layer of cheese mixture onto toasted French bread.
- Top brie cheese layer with some grated Purdys' dark chocolate and return to oven just until cheese and chocolate have melted.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with sea salt and serve.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives