Chocolate Eggnog Brownies
In This Recipe:
Classic Dark Chocolate Bar
Classic White Chocolate Bar
For the Eggnog Ganache:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease or line with parchment paper 9in square baking pan.
- Heat chocolate and butter in a double boiler, stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar and rum.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl, then stir into melted chocolate mixture.
- Stir flour into the mixture until incorporated.
- Pour into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until just firm to the touch.
- Let cool slightly, then cool completely on a baking rack.
- Chop white chocolate into small pieces, then add eggnog and nutmeg.
- Melt in double boiler.
- Let cool at room temperature then chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Cut brownies into triangles and drizzle each piece with ganache.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives