In This Recipe:
Yield - approx. 30 cookies.
- Melt Coconut Clusters in saucepan over low heat or in microwave. If using the microwave method, melt the chocolates for 15-20 seconds at a time and stir in between until fully melted.
- In large bowl. beat the butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add melted Coconut Clusters and beat for a few seconds more until incorporated.
- In another bowl, mix flour, cornstarch and salt.
- Add 3/4 cup shredded coconut to the butter mixture. Blend with mixer on medium-high until well incorporated.
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture until blended.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Shape dough into crescents and place them approx. 2 inches apart on the baking sheet
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes.
- Transfer cookies onto wire rack and let cool completely.
- Melt milk chocolate pieces in microwave or over a double boiler.
- Dip cookies in chocolate. If desired, lightly toast 1/4 cup of shredded coconut to cover dipped cookies.