- In large saucepan, melt 3 tbsp butter over low heat.
- Add 4 cups mini marshmallows and dark chocolate and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add puffed rice cereal, stir until well coated.
- Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Lightly spread mixture into the pan, leaving surface uneven.
- Gently press cookie pieces into the mixture.
- Melt remaining 1 tbsp butter and remaining 2 cups of mini marshmallows in saucepan over low heat.
- Drizzle melted butter/marshmallows over mixture.
- Pile Monster Mash jelly beans and gummy worms on top.
- Chill, then cut into 2-inch squares.
- Best if enjoyed same day.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives