In This Recipe:
Yield - 2 Servings
- Heat milk or cream gently on medium heat, but do not boil.
- Cut chocolate bars into small squares and whisk into heated mixture until completely melted.
- Pour into two cups.
- Place Peanut Butter Fingers in small saucepan and melt on low heat, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add one tablespoon of milk or cream to form a sauce-like consistency.
- Top hot chocolate with whipped cream, and garnish with peanut butter drizzle.
- Top with crumbled bacon bits if desired.