In This Recipe:
Yield - 18 Servings
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Quinoa with Hemp Heart Bar, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine mashed bananas and melted butter in a bowl.
- Mix in sugar, beaten egg and vanilla.
- Sift in baking soda, flour and salt.
- Whisk by hand until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate until combined.
- Pour batter into a 4x8 greased loaf pan.
- Bake approx. 1 hour until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let sit in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!