In This Recipe:
Yield - 8 Servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine brown sugar, peanut butter, ginger or maple syrup and butter in a microwavable bowl. Heat in microwave for 30s to 1 min until melted.
- Combine oats, almonds, pepita seeds, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. Pour the melted butter mixture overtop and mix.
- Pour into a 9x13 baking pan that is either lined with parchment paper or greased with butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- When done, remove from oven and let cool completely, then mix in cranberries and the Quinoa with Hemp Heart Bar pieces.
- Add milk or yogurt, and enjoy!.