Strawberry Salad with Chocolate Vinaigrette
For the salad
- 4 oz baby spinach
- 10 ripe strawberries
- 4 tbsp sliced almonds
For the dressing
- Clean, wash and dry spinach and divide onto two plates.
- Slice and divide strawberries onto beds of spinach.
- Gradually heat chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until fully melted.
- Let stand.
- Whisk together raspberry balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey.
- Fold in melted chocolate and drizzle over spinach and strawberries.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and serve immediately.
- For another delicious alternative, try spinach with sliced pears, dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives