Purdys' White Chocolate Bols Blue Martini
In This Recipe:
Yield - 2 Martinis
- Rub edge of glass with orange slice and dip in coarse sugar.
- Melt chocolate and simple syrup in microwave.
- Mix to ensure all chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour chocolate and simple syrup combination into martini shaker and add crea, vodka and Bols Blue.
- Add ice cubes and shake until cold.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with orange slice.
- Combine ingerdients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Let cool.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives