White Chocolate Limoncello Martini
- Rub edge of glass with fresh lime and dip edge into granulated sugar.
- Melt chocolate and simple syrup in microwave.
- Mix to ensure all chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour chocolate and simple syrup combination into martini shaker and add cream, vodka and Limoncello.
- Add ice cubes and shake until cold.
- Strain into chilled glass and garnish with 1 slice of lime on one side of glass and 1 slice of lemon on other side.
- Combine ingerdients in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Let cool.
Purdys Recipe eBooks Online (Free!)
Discover the complex flavours of cocoa and expand your culinary repertoire by exploring our recipe collections.
View eBook Archives