- In large pot, melt butter and sugar on medium-low heat.
- Add honey, cocoa powder and chopped Dark Chocolate Classic Bars into the pot.
- Stir until chocolate melts and mixture is nicely blended. Remove from heat.
- Add cornflakes and gently mix with spatula until flakes are completely covered in chocolate.
- Add Almond Clusters and cocoa nibs. Stir until incorporated and let mixture sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Scoop 2 tsp of the mixture in cupcake baking cups. Shape pinecones with your fingers. Add more mixture if needed to achieve desired shape.
- Let pinecones rest at room temperature for a couple of hours.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.
November 12, 2019