- Sift all dry ingredients together into a large bowl.
- Make a dent in the middle and add the eggs, milk, yogurt and vanilla inside it.
- Whisk thoroughly, incorporating bits of flour into the egg mixture a little at a time to prevent lumps.
- Chop all the chocolate and place in glass bowl together with the butter.
- Melt chocolate and butter in microwave in 10-20 second bursts. Stir in between bursts until completely liquid.
- Fold melted chocolate into the batter and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Cook in a waffle iron greased with vegetable oil, as per iron instructions.
Chocolate & Cardamom Waffles
January 6, 2020