- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease or line with parchment paper 9in square baking pan.
- Heat Dark Chocolate Classic Bars and butter in a double boiler, stirring until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar and rum.
- Beat eggs in a separate bowl, then stir into melted chocolate mixture.
- Stir flour into the mixture until incorporated.
- Pour into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, until just firm to the touch.
- Let cool slightly, then cool completely on a baking rack.
- Chop White Chocolate Classic Bars into small pieces, then add eggnog and nutmeg.
- Melt in double boiler.
- Let cool at room temperature then chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- Cut brownies into triangles and drizzle each piece with ganache.
Chocolate Eggnog Brownies
November 13, 2019