April 16, 2018
- Roughly chop chocolate into small chunks.
- In heatproof bowl, melt chocolate in microwave in 10 second bursts, stirring between each, until chocolate is completely melted.
- Pour melted chocolate into fondue pot.
- Place a lit tealight candle underneath the ceramic fondue pot to keep chocolate warm. Please don’t leave burning candles unattended or within the reach of children.
- Dip pieces of fruits, cheese or cake into chocolate, lightly shaking at end to remove excess. Warning: Chocolate may be hot so take precaution while enjoying.