Yield - 2 Servings
- 1 3/4 cups milk or half and half cream
- 3 Purdys' Dark Chocolate bars (150 g)
- 1/2 Purdys' Milk Chocolate bar (25 g)
- Himalayan Pink Salt Caramels
- 2 tbs milk or half and half cream
For Hot Chocolate:
- Heat milk or cream in saucepan on medium heat, but do not boil.
- Cut chocolate bars into small squares and whisk into heated mixture until melted.
- Top with whipped cream and Salted Caramel Drizzle.
For Salted Caramel Drizzle:
- Place caramels in saucepan on low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
- Add milk or cream as required to give a sauce-like consistency.
- Drizzle over the whipped cream on hot chocolate or use to decorate desserts.