Himalayan Pink Salt Peanut Butter Eggplant Caponata
January 10, 2020
- 1 small onion
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 small eggplant
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Purdys Himalayan Pink Salt Peanut Butter pieces
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta (for garnish)
- Handful of basil leaves (for garnish)
- Finely dice onion.
- In pan over medium-high heat, sauté onion in butter until translucent and starting to caramelize.
- Dice eggplant into 1 inch cubes. Add to pan and sauté until tender.
- Add balsamic vinegar and Himalayan Pink Salt Peanut Butter pieces, stir until eggplant and onions are coated.
- Chiffonade the basil leaves by stacking them together, rolling tightly and slicing them into thin ribbons.
- Serve caponata on crostini and garnish with feta and basil.