The patio umbrella’s coming out, the flower pots are lookin’ fine and the barbecue’s getting fired up.
It’s time for some serious relaxing!
This weekend, enjoy a few fresh chocolates and try some original cocktails inspired by and created specifically for Lemon Blackberry Ganache, Pear Lemon Caramel and Raspberry Balsamic Truffle.
Single serving. Pairs with Lemon Blackberry Ganache
- In cocktail shaker, muddle 3 basil leaves.
- Shake over ice with 1/2 oz lemon juice, 1 oz rye whisky and 1/2 oz simple syrup.
- Pour into champagne flute, top with sparkling wine and garnish with basil leaf.
Single serving. Pairs with Pear Lemon Caramel
- In cocktail shaker over ice, mix 2 parts vodka, 1 part dry vermouth, 1 part sage simple syrup, 1 part Poire William.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
TRY THIS: Infuse your vodka with amazing chocolate flavour and aroma by steeping Vida Nibs right in the bottle (no need to remove after, just pour through a sieve!).
Single serving. Pairs with Raspberry Balsamic Truffle
- In cocktail shaker, muddle 3 raspberries.
- Shake over ice with 1/4 oz simple syrup, 1/4 oz lemon juice, 1 oz of bourbon and 1.5 oz red wine such as a cabernet sauvignon or merlot, ideally with pronounced chocolate or dark berry notes.
- Garnish with lemon twist and pinch of black pepper.