Yield - 6 Servings
- 10 pieces Milk Chocolate Covered Ginger
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp strong brewed coffee
- 3 tbsp brandy
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3/4 golden yellow sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 10 Milk Chocolate Himalayan Pink Salt Caramels
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place ginger in food processor and puree.
- Add baking soda, butter, coffee and brandy and process until combined.
- Sift flour into a large bowl and stir in golden sugar.
- Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in pureed ginger until thoroughly blended. Divide into 6 muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes or until cake springs back when pressed lightly.
- Using a non-stick pan, melt caramels and cream on medium-low heat, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour over sticky toffee cakes and serve.