For the Salad:
- 4 oz baby spinach
- 10 ripe strawberries
- 4 tbsp sliced almonds
For the Dressing:
- 2 tsp raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 10 g Purdys 70% Classic Dark Chocolate
- Clean, wash and dry spinach and divide onto two plates.
- Slice and divide strawberries onto beds of spinach.
- Gradually heat chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until fully melted.
- Let stand.
- Whisk together raspberry balsamic vinegar, olive oil and honey.
- Fold in melted chocolate and drizzle over spinach and strawberries.
- Garnish with sliced almonds and serve immediately.
For another delicious alternative, try spinach with sliced pears, dried cranberries and sliced almonds.